Friday, April 25, 2008

silly myles

So lately Myles has become obsessed with unrolling all the toilet paper in the house. Tonight I went to run some errands and when I returned Scott was in the kitchen, Hazel and Courtney were outside playing and Megan was in the tub. Myles comes crawling out to me looking like this...
What could he possibly have been up too?? It's just a mystery in my book. He is so cute and innocent its hard to believe that he can make such a big mess!! I would have taken a picture of the mess, but with Megan in the tub the toilet papered floor is now covered with water...not a pretty picture.

3 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

Nice, gotta love the toilet paper. How did dinner turn out???

Gangsta Ritchie said...

lol, that's funny!!! I miss that kid!!! Heck I miss all the kids!!!

mumovearls said...

Nice!