As I was going through Hazels pictures I came across this one. I know that It is really blurry but it is one of my favorites. This is the story behind it. One day we were having choclate chip muffins for breakfast. Hazel had gotten it all over her face and I told her to go upstairs and wash it off. She came back down a couple of minutes later and said "But mom look I have a moustache just like daddy!!" She was so excited about it she went over and hugged her dad and just kept holding him. She was so proud of her newfound manhood. It was so cute. I love that she looks up to him.
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Posted by Ritchies at 9:55 AM
Hazel's birthday is Feb. 27!!! I can't belive my baby is going to be 4 years old! She has grown up sooo much and really become a cute little girl. some of the things I love about Hazie are....
1. I love her little mickey mouse voice
2. She is a perfectionist (like her dad)
3. She adores her Dad and loves to snuggle with him
4. She gives the sweetest kisses
5. Her pouty lip
6. Her self proclaimed princesshood
7. The way her head always gets stuck when putting her pajamas on
8. Her hazel eyes
9. The way she likes everything to match
10. Having her sweet spirit in our home
I love you Hazel
Posted by Ritchies at 9:14 AM