Thursday, April 3, 2008

My little man...






Myles is truly my little man....a mama's boy in every sense of the word. I love it!! He is such a great addition to our family. I can't believe it has been a year since he came into our lifes. His B-day was March 16th. He still isn't walking, but he sure can crawl! He is a very snuggly, shy, sweet baby. (I should say little boy.)
He loves to play catch with his dad, play cars, talk jibberish, and eat. I love you Myles and I am looking forward to many adventures with you!
Mom
Here are some pictures from Myles party....KayDe made the AMAZING cake. Thanks again KayDe!!!



6 comments:

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

Oh my gosh, he has gotten so big! Still cute as ever!
-kristen

Jeff and Megan said...

OOOH, little DoDO!! He is looking more like a little man everyday!! Kiss him for me!

Tom Earl said...

Gosh he is cute! Good thing you married beautiful Scott!

mumovearls said...

He is such a cute little man!
Hey I can make your banner a little smaller. when you come to ML remind me!-nena

Mandi said...

Wow, can it be? One already? WoW! I heard we will probably get to see you guys this summer...FINALLY!! Can't wait!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

Guess what? I found your blog! Things have been crazy around here with moving-but life is starting to settle down even though I've still got unpacking to do. I wanted to let you know that I would be more than willing to watch your kids for you anytime, just give me a call. ALso, we made our blog private because I was getting wierd comments. If you want to email me at garynbrina@yahoo.com I can send you an invite!