Thursday, April 3, 2008

6 already!!??


Sorry this is soooo late! I finally had a chance to sit down and think about last month today so I am going to play catch up before I forget.
Megan turned 6 March 6th. She is growing up so fast!!!! She is in kindergarden and hates every moment. (and loves to make is miserable for the teacher as well!) It is hard to believe that she was only 10 months old when Scott and I started dating. Time sure does fly. She is the one that keeps me on my toes. Life is never boring with Megs around. She is so full of life and curiousity! She is my football player. She doesn't mess around when it comes to knocking off the competition. I love her with all my heart. I wouldn't trade her for the world. I love you Meggie moo cow!!!
Mom
Here are some of the pics from her B-day


1 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe your kids are getting so BIG! Myles really is a sweetie, and Megan sure does keep everyone hopping! That's a cute picture of Mom with Meg.