Monday, April 21, 2008

My guy...


















Today Scott came home from work, walked in the door and was holding these...LILYS my favorite! I was sooo surprised. I have to take a moment and talk about how amazing my husband is. I truly am the luckiest woman alive. Scott truly is an answer to my prayers. Some of my favorite things about him are...
1. he loves and teaches the gosple to our kids

2. He is very smart

3. He TRIES to understand me
4. He has a sense of humor

5. He has many talents including...cooking, cleaning, gardening, fixing things, and kissing (yes, he is a great kisser, I consider it a talent).

6.He is "confident"

7. He is still a kid at heart
8. He is a great dresser. dress shirt and tie to work everyday!!

9. He loves our kids

10.I know he loves me.

4 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

That's a quality picture of Scott by the pool. Nice. Thanks for sharing!!

Mandi said...

Amen! You got yourself a real winner Jenn! I am glad you guys are so happy, we miss you!

Jeff and Megan said...

Way to go scotty!! luv u both!

mumovearls said...

that was very sweet Jen. you guys are so lucky to be together. I am so proud of both of you, Scott has really become a father, and a wonderful husband to you, his mother (kathy) is no doubt proud of the decisions you have both made. I love you both!-nena