Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Oops I did it again...


Yep you guessed it, #5 is on the way .... due December 5, 2008. This came as quite a suprise to us as we were doing everything to prevent this from happening (blasted Scott and his super sperm!) I have come to terms with the fact that this little one just really is supposed to be in our family. I have already met with my doctor (who kind of looked at me in disbelief) and had an ultrasound. The girls are really excited. I showed them the ultrasound pic, Megan's responded "Soooo it has no body, just a head?" Hazel has decided that if it's a girl we should name her Ariel or Barbie, and if it's a boy it will be Prince Eric. The girls are too funny and so excited. I am thankful for our family and I am getting excited for this new one to join the zoo already in progress!!

7 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

Woo hoo! Hopefully the head develops a body. My vote is for Barbie, but Adam prefers Ariel. His other suggestions are Latifah or maybe Jississippi. Yeah, he's totally not naming our next baby. Congrats and I'm glad you didn't make me keep the secret for long!!!

Mandi said...

WHAT!!!!!!!!????????!!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!????????????
Ok, seriously? Not even a phone call? Have we really lost ouch THAT badly???? We want a phone call here!!!!!!!

Tom Earl said...

Scott is Superman!

Jeff and Megan said...

Yeah....we can be prego together...again!!!! Cant wait! Congrats!!

Mills-ville, Iowa said...

Congratulations!
How come we haven't gotten any congrats from you guys:) We have a proof that you did pick up our announcement card on Feb 26, got you there:)

mumovearls said...

HOLY CRAP! does this mean I have to try and keep up? Jen I just can't do it!-nena

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

WOW!!! that is so great!!! sorry i am a bit behind here. i have had no internet for awhile. but yeah that is so great!! hopefully we will get down there again this summer and it'll be your turn to be the pregs in the group! can't wait to here the due date and sex of the baby!