Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Proof!


Well here is the proof that I am competent. My Bachelor's Certificate and my Teaching Permit came this past week. By the way, my GPA was a 3.66; so hell ya I am boasting! I am excited becuase this means that I can finally start making money working for people who dont want to. I still havent heard from Warden, however at the same time, I am not so sure how excited the Principal is to hire someone. Well actually excited isn't the right word, MOTIVATED is a much better choice of lexicon. I do have a video of Myles crawling, however I can not figure out how to load it. Any help would be had. All our love.

3 comments:

tamiearl said...

Congrats, Scott! I am truly proud of your accomplishments in getting your degree/teaching certificate and also in being such a great dad and husband. Keep up the great work!

Jeff and Megan said...

YEAH BOOOYYY!!! Way to GO BRO!!

Tom Earl said...

Steak and sex.......