Sunday, January 27, 2008

100 things about me


A few weeks ago my sister Liz posted a blog titled 100 things about me. I was so suprised how little I knew about her and her husband! She then asked me to do it....so here it goes.
1. My name is Jennifer Fae Ritchie
2. My favorite color is black
3. I don't like bananas, pudding, oatmeal, cold cereal, or icecream
4. I am married to my best friend Scott
5. This is my second marriage.
6. We have 2 children together and I have 2 from my previous marriage
7. I am a stay at home mom
8. I feel like I yell and chase kids all day long
9. I wouldn't change it for the world
10. I love to spend money, not on myself but on my kids
11. My husband dosen't trust me with the finances
12. My favorite food is the popcorn bag...yes, I love to lick all the butter off.
13. I enjoyed high school
14. I didn't do homework
15. I barely graduated
16. I have a testimony that the church is true
17. I have been in police custody twice
18. I am not proud of it.
19. I hate being suprised
20. I am an easy going person
21. My husband calls it lazy (he is a bit ocd)
22. I have a hard time doing something if someone tells me to do it
23. I don't know why
24. I want to be like my mom
25. I am far from it
26. I played the alto saxaphone for 7 years
27. I was a band geek...Jazz band, marching band, and pep band
28. I worked at Subway for 4 years
29. I still love eating there
30. I have never been in a fist fight
31. Someday I want to go to Figi and sleep in a grass hut
32. I have only flown in an airplane once.
33. I admire my husband
34. he makes me want to be a better person
35. I could fill up the rest of this with phobias I have
36. Woods, volcanos, water that you can't see the bottom, huge rocks, and my head being too close to the corner of the couch, to name a few
37. I hate getting my head wet, unless its in the shower
38. I HATE swimming suits
39. I clam up when I am in big groups of people
40. I once gave a talk on mothers day and got so nervous that 7 mins into it I said amen and sat down.
41. I hardly have any leg hair
42. I only shave every 5-6 months
43. I like to quilt even though I am not very good at it
44. I like taking pictures of my kids and people I know
45. I hate having my picture taken
46. I like angry rock music
47. I like to listen to it loud
48. When I was little I wanted braces so every night I would push on my teeth to make them crooked
49. I still have crooked teeth.
50. I have a horriable memory
51. this makes me terriable at fighting with my husband
52. I truly love my husbands family
53. I thankful that I only had sisters growing up
54. I love them and consider them some of my best friends
55. I compare my dad to Macgyver
56. he once fixed my saxaphone with a rubberband
57. I think his talent is amazing
58. I am a type 1 diabetic
59. I also have psoriasis
60. The only books I have read all the way through have been about Elvis
61. I love Elvis Presley
63. I am not an animal person
64. I once had a hamster named Sammy
65. I forgot to give him water and he died
66. I consider myself a loyal friend
67. I don't like horror movies
68. I don't like stories or movies about aliens
69. I don't watch rated R movies
70. I love washing the laundry
71. I hate folding the whites
72. I also hate the hang ups
73. I hate when people lie
74. I love leather, including the smell
75. My front two teeth are fake
76. I can do the wave with my tounge
77. I love when my husband holds my hand
78. my favorite cartoon is Gem and the Holograms from the 80's
79. I love diet pop for breakfast
80. It has been 10 years since I have drank milk
81. I hate how milky it is
82. I rarely feel stressed
83. I hope my kids have a testimony and stick by it throughout their lives
84. Money dosen't mean a whole lot to me
85. I live in my own little world
86. I have no interest in sports
87. I didn't know that an almond joy has almonds in it and a mounds dosen't until last year. ( It just never clicked)
88. I am horriable at writing thank you cards
89. I am always cold
90. Someday I want to go back to school and have a carrer
91. I will go on a mission with my husband
92. Someday I will own a house
93. I dream in color
94. I am proud of who I am
95. I have learned from my mistakes
96. I am suprised I found this many things about myself to talk about
97. My favorite flower is stargazer lily
98. I have the best life
99. I have the best family
100. I couldn't ask for more. ")
Well...there it is 100 things about me. you should all do it. It would be fun.

5 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

Okay, your 100 things was FUN to read, you crack me up. I learned a lot about you! Oh, I know you've read more than one book. Remember that book "The Silver Kiss" that you read like over and over and over again??? Haha. Anyway, love ya!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Loved your list! When we were there in the summer I didn't get nearly enough time with you and scott to really get to know you and the kids. Feel like I know you better already! I love the blog and you sound like a person that I could be very good friends with! Until we see you guys again! Take care!

Samantha said...

I'm so glad you wrote this list. I don't think we've ever met, but I'm so happy Scott found such a great girl!

mumovearls said...

I loved reading your 100 things, I'll do it but it'll take some time so check in by next week. - ummm unfair about the whole shaving thing and I love you!-n

Tom Earl said...

#101.....I love bacon!!! We love you dear girl!