Saturday, January 19, 2008

A not gay male Kindergarten Teacher


Well it's official, I am a kindergarten teacher. I can honestly say that this is not my dream job, it will do until I get into the the desired grade level. I am fairly confident that I did not get this job all on my own (as strange as that may seem; I am a wonderful/talented/desirable person to employ.) I believe that my cooperating teacher had a lot of influence with her continuous lobbying through the months of October and November. In addition I believe the awesome references I received played a big part in solidifying their decision to hire me. Thanks to all who have helped me!

6 comments:

mumovearls said...

I am sooooo excited about your new job! (And I always knew you weren't gay) and you are going to be a great Kindergarten teacher!

Smelly Moose said...

Hey, you forgot to thank me. Its all because I was the principal's jumprope double under champion and she remembered me-that you got the job. Haha. Congrats! Good luck-

Mandi said...

YAY! Congrats Scott. We are pumped for you. Your little kindies are in for a treat.

Jeff and Megan said...

Way to go Bro! That's really funny that of all the schools and dental offices around here, we both ended up in Warden!!! WARDEN ROCKS! We'll have to take lunch together sometime. Congrats, I'm proud of you!! :)

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

kindergarten! i love it. The kids are going to adore you!!! You know kent use to hate nursery and now thta he is on his fourth round or so he loves it! Kindergarten has got to at least beat nursery!

Unknown said...

Hey I just stumbled upon your blog while doing some research on male kindergarten teachers. I'm in school right now trying to get my degree so I can teach young kids. It gives me hope to see male educators teaching kindergarten, especially since everyone has been telling me that I should teach older kids. Anyways, thanks for the inspiration!