Sunday, January 4, 2009

Scott's Update

So I have decided to do a quick update since Jenny will do the "official December Update" later. Before I start updating, I have to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my lovely wife. Today she turned 29; 29 years and 5 kids later she is still smoking hot! For Jenny's birthday we went out to dinner to Famous Daves BBQ (her choice, not mine), and to go and see Twilight (her choice, not mine), in addition to a diversion into Victoria's Secret (my choice, not hers)to gander a little. All in all I had a blast and really enjoy spending time with my wife; as it should be.
I must say that twilight was not as bad as I thought it was going to be, I instantly saw the "high school girl/teenie-bopper" appeal of the whole movie. Oh well, Jenny liked it.
So tonight I remind the kids that today is Jenny's birthday, which caused Megan to ask "Mom, how old are you?" "29 Megy." "Oh, well then you need a wedding cake for all of those candles huh!?" I had to laugh.
A little update on Myles, we have decided that he would have made a lousy pioneer child. Every time he goes outside into the cold, he stops walking, won't move, and just stands there saying "It cold, It cold!" It's kinda funny. I am a little concerned about him, he has this fascination with shoes (mostly Hazel's, hence the concern.) I took a picture tonight to show what he strutted around the house in all night. Freakin ridiculous!



In addition I have to say that Myles in "Time-out" is hilarious. Here is what he looks like.

4 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

I think those shoes look great on him!

Tom Earl said...

I taught you well - Victoria's Secret is a good move! We love you guys! Happy Birthday!

Happy Apple said...

Happy Birthday Fae-Dawg!!!

Mills-ville, Iowa said...

I wish I looked that good in heels!