Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year~!!






Sorry it's been so long. It has been crazy with the holidays. Before the year ended I thought I needed to blog once more to let everyone know that we are still alive and kicking. I have a really long, all in one, December blog comming. I just need to finish organizing pictures. I will get to it someday. We want to wish everyone a great new year! Here are some new pictures of Jace that I took today...he is getting so chunky! Look at those cheeks!! He is 6 weeks old and 10 lbs. I havent forgotten about my other munchkins. Lots of pictures to come. Stay tuned ")

4 comments:

Jeff and Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Megan said...

Oh my goodness...what an adorable little chunk!! haha I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already...Jeffery is almost 4! We definately need to get these two munchkins together soon! Love all of you and happy new year!

Smelly Moose said...

Oh, he's just so cute!

The Rockin Hahns said...

He is very very cute!