Thursday, November 20, 2008

toes






Yesterday I went down to Tricities to be with Jace. When I got to the hospital I was so worn out but at the same so excited to be with my little guy and maybe hold him and look at him and all his little perfect parts.(you got to make sure that they are all there). One of my favorites is his little toes. They are so small and sweet. They gave me so much happiness just looking at them. I was not able to hold him or touch him because they are trying to keep him as stable as possible, so as such yesterday the hilight of my day was toes. We will see what tomorrow brings...

3 comments:

Tom Earl said...

You are in our hearts and prayers!

Smelly Moose said...

Awwwww, SO sweet! Hope all goes well! Can't wait to meet him!

Mandi said...

Oh... iit is so sad to see them with all those machines attached. We love him already.