Friday, November 21, 2008

dark wavy hair





Today Scott, Hazel, Myles and I (the girls were in school) went down to Tricities to see Jace. He is doing a little better. Off Oxygen and eating better. We finally got to hold and snuggle him. He is the sweetest little thing! I didn't realize how much hair he had! After I had him he was wisked away. I never really got to see him without a hat. Today when I saw him he looked completely different without a hat on. He has Scott hair. It's dark and wavy and he kind of has a receding hair line already. I LOVE it!! So today the highlight of my day was dark wavy hair. Tomorrow he has xrays to look at his lungs and make sure there are no signs of pnemonia. They are also watching him because he has a heart murmur and is jaundice. Pray for our little guy.

4 comments:

mumovearls said...

oh we will! He is Beautiful though! What a sweet baby!-n

Smelly Moose said...

Oh, he's SO cute!!!

GSGC StrongFamily said...

I agree, what a sweet little guy. Hoping things improve quickly!

Carter Family said...

He is just precious. I can't wait to see him. We are praying for you guys. Love ya lots.