Thursday, July 3, 2008

Finally An Update...

Well holy crap it's been a long time! Since May 22 we have done a whole lot. Since there is no way on earth anyone cares to read a giganticly long post we will do most of this in list and photo form. There is no real sequential organization to this, all based on when I remember it while I am typing!
1) Courtney was Baptized on the 30th of May.
2) Megan and Courtney finished the year out at Lutacaga, both heading to Warden to school with me.
3) I finished my first year as a Kindergarten teacher, All to happy its over with.
4) Still pluging along with my Masters, and hating every minute of it.
5) Went "camping" (if you can call it that) at the cabin in ID.
6) Jenns still Pregnant (YEAH!), we find out what we are having on Tuesday.
6a) Well actually Jenn finds out while I am home with all of our kids and Ryan's. Thanks Ryan and Nena
7) Ryan and Nena are in Costa Rica, so we have their kids until Wed/Thurs.
8)Myles is walking all over the place and loving it.
9) I wil be teaching Kindergarten for another year, this year should be much better since I kinda know what I am doing.
10) I have a conference in early August to attend for 3 days, pinch me!
11) I bought a smoker and looking for anything I can smoke! Turkey is great, but not a "quick" meal. I guess smoking is not a quick meal though either.
12) There is a Parade here in O-town tomorrow we will take the kids to.
13) I got my garden up and running. I posted some before and after pictures to show how well it has turned out.
14) Yes Gail, I am actually enjoying gardening and shoveling shit!
15) Had a blast up Cabin-ing in ID, and can't wait to go again.























4 comments:

Internet Guru said...

Hello!I really like your blog!You did an extraordinary job!Keep up the good work.
My nickname is "InternetGuru".Nice to meet you!
P.S: If you want,please put my blog to your favorites,thanks.
www.personalresources.blogspot.com

Jeff and Megan said...

Well it's about Damn Time!!! I'm totally jeleous u get to find out so much sooner than us! Good luck and let us know. Sorry we missed ur turkey! :(

Mandi said...

The garden looks great. It was SO good to see you guys at the cabin. You better call us and tell us about that baby! That last pic of Corb is hot/....or maybe scary is a better word. He kinda looks like Chester Molester with his pants un-done

mumovearls said...

Watching extra kids and a blog post... You guys are amazing! Thanks so much for watching the kido's for us It's been so nice not to worry about them! When are you guys going to take a break? - Nena