Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Kids......


We went to the girls little holiday festival thingy at school tonight, after words we went looking at Christmas lights. They loved that and would make comments such as, "Wow dad, they worked hard on this house didnt they!" if the house was very well decorated. If the house was not so decorated, "Well dad, they did the best they could huh!?" I think it is so funny. When we got home I had the kids go in and get thier PJ's on then pick up thier rooms. Hazel (who requests help for everything) goes in and cleans her room. Then she comes in to me and says,
"Dad my room is all clean."
"Is it?"
"Are you going to check under my bed?"
"Yes"
At this point she runs away. about five minutes later she scampers back into the room and says,
"There dad! Are you going to check in my closet?"
"Yes"
Hazel bolting down the hall yelling..."Girls, he's going to check the closets!"
I love kids!

3 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

Too funny!! Hazel cracks me up. Love the picture too!

Tom Earl said...

Ok that is funny!!!!!!!

mumovearls said...

Now is the time to teach them about skeletons in the closet!-they are so funny
Jen I love that picture it's awesome-n