Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Out Pimped...



Well it's official, I have been out pimped by my 6 month old. Yes I know that it sounds completely pathetic and not something I should be writing down in my secret public journal...however I do find this rather amusing. Well in order to truly appreciate this experience we should have a little background. Myles is a boob man! From the first time he was "exposed" to those identical sacks of goodness, he fell in love. He will see Jen, smile and stare at her chest (still smiling). Jenn will make a comment along the lines of "Myles my head is up here!" He will jerk his head like he just got caught staring, and then just smile! Well last night he was having a hard time going to sleep, I was holding him and he would just fuss and whine. I passed him along to Jenn, and he stopped. He would sit up, smile, look at me, smile even bigger, and then rub his face right in Jenn's cleavage! Sits up, and then smiles at me again. He repeats this about 3-4 times! Little punk is getting more action than I am!
For those of you who may be concerned, Megan is no longer visiting OT. Apparently the therapist decided not to pay attention to his own handwritten note that stated we no longer wanted his services, and if we did we would contact him. Some how he just didn't remember/see/think/consider that the note he wrote was our exact wishes. Well after a simple reminder..."DO NOT SERVICE MY DAUGHTER!" he will no longer be seeing Megan, I am goign to go by and visit with the Special Ed Director, Lori Scott (the gal that hired me at OSD), and let her know what happened. I am confident that this will not happen again.

2 comments:

Mandi said...

Ok, that is funny. He was totally rubbing it in your face. You erally were out pimped. Sad day. I wish you luck in the fight for the sacks of goodness.

Tom Earl said...

What I would give to go back to when I was 6 months old.......