Tuesday, October 26, 2010

pregnancy....




sucks! At least for me. I thought I should write my feelings down about the subject since I will never go through it again and its all so fresh in my mind. Im sure there are those out there who love being prego, and good for you. For me however it is hard. I am a type 1 diabetic who is 30 years old. Pregnancy is super scary. So many things can go wrong and the dr's make sure I am aware of ALL of them. This time around I had no complications with the baby but for some reason my body produced 2x the amount of amniotic fluid it was suppposed to :( when I went in for my amniosynthesis at 37 weeks my fluids were 50! the high side of normal is 24. I couldn't breathe, my back was spasming from the weight in the front, I couldn't eat, or sit up straight. No fun. My insulin intake also goes WAY up. The good part about being pregnant is that you never have to worry about how you look in clothes...your supposed to look fat. furthermore you get to bring a beautiful baby into the world. and lets not forget the first little flutters you feel. It never gets old. Ive gotten to experience pregnancy 6 times. I am so grateful to my heavenly father for watching over me during these trying times. And allowing me the privlige of fulfilling the reason I was put on this earth, to raise his children and teach and prepare to live with him someday. I am blessed.

0 comments: