Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quick Update

So we are currently in Idaho at the Holiday Inn Express...and yes I do feel smarter! Ther is a fun little family funcenter attached here called Triple Play. This place consists of go-carts, bumper boats, minigolf, bowling, lazer-tag, rock climbing, arcade, wavepool, and waterslides. Bottom line, we are having fun and enjoying the time together. A few funny things that have been going on here. We went out mini golfing today and Myles wanted to golf too. He took a ball and club then kept saying "I spank it!" He kept hitting the ball as hard as he could then saying "I spank it!" He would cut in front of everyone adn say "Me turn!" He has just been funny. At the end fo the day I took the kids back to the pool to finish off the night. When we got back he starts smiling, walks to me and says "Hi daddy, how was your day?" He is just the funniest, most lovable kid ever. Here are some pics to finish off the post.

This is the todler play area complete w/slides


Hazel Swimming


Megan and Court enjoying the pool.


The kids play area dumping around 350 gallons over everything.


Court and Megan trying to go under the waves in the pool.


Bumper boating Courtney got soaked.


Doing a little golfing.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

looks like a good time!

The gun story is so funny! Things from kids perspective huh?!

Mandi said...

Looks SO fun. I am glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. I am sorry we didn't get to hang out more while I was in ML...things are a little crazy. Love you guys.