Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's about time!

Jace has had a couple of really rough weeks. It all started about 3 weeks ago when he started being really fussy, kind of congested, and developed a really croupy cough. the next week it was all that plus diaherea, throwing up, a fever, plus he wasn't eating very well. the following week he developed an ear infection, eye gunk, and a rash all over his body. I took him back to the doctor for the 3rd time and they FINALLY put him on some antibiotics. Three days later *after not smiling for weeks* he looks like this today...

I am so glad to see his smile again!

3 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

Oh good! I'm so glad he's feeling better! Poor little guy! How is the rest of your fam doing? Call me! Oh, and silly Myles :) Kids are great!

Brittany said...

I can't believe how much Jace looks like Myles. Cute kid!

Mills-ville, Iowa said...

Taivna has been staying up late with our little one as well, for similar symptoms. I am glad he is doing well. Bye-the-way, Happy Mothers! I hope that Scott did better than me I totally forgot, but Taivna forgot as well, so it was not too bad.