Thursday, May 21, 2009

6 months old



Yes this is a big milestone in life...the big 6th month...1/2 year post
Jace is getting to be such a big boy! He rolls both ways, plays with toys, and loves his binky. He is not quite sitting up yet but it won't be too much longer i'm sure. He weighs a ton (about 20 lbs) and has a ton of squishy rolls. He also coos and has a smile that lights up the room. I can't believe that even though he has the chubbiest cheeks in history, when he smiles you can see a faint dimple. He still has no teeth but i am sure they aren't too far off either.He is not too keen on solid food, but I am still desperatly trying. I love this little guy!


When he is on his tummy gravity does a number on those cheeks ")

1 comments:

Smelly Moose said...

I can't believe he's 6 months already and Courtney is 9!! NUTS! You're OLD! Hee hee. Cute pictures! Love the sprinkles story. Sounds like something my kids would do!