Sunday, April 19, 2009

Meatball Man

For anyone who has been around Jace you all know that he is the most chubby uncontent boy ever. He refuses to take a bottle or even a binky to give mommy a little "me time". Not only "me time" but any peace and quiet time will do. when he isn't eating, he is fussing.(at least he is healthy) I have gotten pretty used to it and accepted the fact that this is just how it is. This morning he was his usual fussy self, I looked over and saw his binky laying there and thought should I try again? Why? I will just be let down. I, with false hope picked it up and put it in his mouth and to my surprise, he took it. YAY! It was a miracle! Not only did he take it but he fell asleep with it. I feel free for at least an hour. sigh!. I know that this may seem small to some but when I am constantly attached to my sweet baby and can't even leave him for an hour in fear that he will scream till I come home. This is truly a happy moment that I needed to document...



Does Jace kind of look like the godfather (Marlon Brando) in this picture to anyone else?


oh, and just so there is no confusion...Meatball man is what the girls have lovingly nicknamed Jace. I just love chubby babies and Jace has plenty to love. :)

2 comments:

The Prestwich's said...

He is absolutely adorable. I hope you didn't mind me razzing you about his weight problem the other day. I think I am a little jealous;)

Smelly Moose said...

YAY for binkies! Hope it continues and you can get a break!!! LOVE the cute pictures of him and LOVE your bowls! There's a pottery shop right around the corner from us...not color me mine, but I'll have to go check it out and see if it could compare :)