Saturday, October 4, 2008

My Amazing Wife


My wife wanted me to call her today since I will be gone all day long...well I have decided that instead of calling her (since she is on the computer a lot checking blogs anyways), I will surprise her with a blog listing all the reasons I adore her.
1) She is gorgeous
2) She has a wonderful sense of humor
3) She my baby mama
4) Her taste in music (although angry music) is actually good
5) She is a carnivore
6) She is a fabulous mother
7) She has supported me through 5+ years of school
8) She is slowly turning herself into a Machine like Darth Vador (insulin pump)
9) She gets ridiculously excited about fabric
10) She gets ridiculously excited about baby clothes
11) She is an incredible wife
12) She loves to go camping
13) She wants to own a hand gun and concealed weapons permit
14) She can make tamales
15) She is very understanding
16) She is compassionate
17) Her testimony is unwavering
18) She teaches her children to read the scriptures and live the gospel
19) She teachers by example (both good and bad)
20) She loves bacon
21) Her boobs a perfect size
22) She loves being outside
23) She loves window shopping
24) Even though she was pregnant, she went camping with me twice this summer
25) Her chicken noodle soup is freaking awesome
25) She loves kids
26) She thinks I am better than I think I am
27) She tries hard to get to know people who are important to me
28) She tells me when I am being an ass
29) She wanted a garden this summer and "let" me plant it, tend it, &share the spoils
30) She hates animals like I do (except for pug puppies. I don't know!)
31) She said YES.
32) She likes to drive as much as I do
33) She looks freaking hot in her Durango
34) She wants to learn to snowboard
35) She smiles when its hard or hurts
36) She is extremely patient
37) She loves movies
38) We enjoy the same shows on TV (yes on our 3 channels)
39) The simple things mean the most to her
40) She is a great "cuddler" in bed

Babe, you're the best!

4 comments:

mumovearls said...

DUDE Scott you SCORED!

ps: I can add one... She can put down the Punishment like no-bodies business.

I love you too Jenny you are Amazing!-nena

Carter Family said...

Jenny you are great. We love you too.

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Yeah I'd ahve to agree, You totally hit the jackpot Scott! Good thing you treat her right!

Wish We could of seen you this summer Jenny. Well next summer we will e-mail ahead of time and make things happen! And we'll have the new one intow so it'll be fun to introduce the kidlins!

Mandi said...

That was sooooo sweet! You both scord if you ask me. And Scott, you may want to explain some of this sweet husband business to your clueless best buddy..... *wink*wink*