Saturday, February 23, 2008

Just like daddy


As I was going through Hazels pictures I came across this one. I know that It is really blurry but it is one of my favorites. This is the story behind it. One day we were having choclate chip muffins for breakfast. Hazel had gotten it all over her face and I told her to go upstairs and wash it off. She came back down a couple of minutes later and said "But mom look I have a moustache just like daddy!!" She was so excited about it she went over and hugged her dad and just kept holding him. She was so proud of her newfound manhood. It was so cute. I love that she looks up to him.

2 comments:

mumovearls said...

Hazels Manhood huh? that is a milestone! she is such a cute girl! -nena

Mandi said...

That really is too cute. She has always been a daddy's girl! We miss you guys! Wish you could make it out for the blessing. It has been way too long!