Friday, November 2, 2007

Trick or treat......



I am so glad Halloween is over! I really can't complain too much, the kids did have fun. This year we went to Moses Lake to go trick or treating with Scotts family. We all met at 5:30 and didn't stop until about 9. The kids have about 20 lbs of candy! I refuse to let them have too much sugar, so the daunting task of eating all the candy has been put on my shoulders...The things we do for our kids :) Courtney was a bride, Megan was a "bampire", Hazel was a nome princess, and Myles was a cow. On Saturday we went to Moses Lake to Tristen's (Scott's nephew) preschool party. They had games, food, pictures, and a haunted house. Megan and Courtney wanted so badly to go inside. They got to the front of the line, megan took one look inside and said "I'm not going in there". But Courtney decided to be brave and go through by herself. Soon enough I herd crying. It was Courtney. She was so scared that she had gotten a bloody nose. and was crying hystaricaly. The haunted house people came and let her walk through it with the lights on so she could see that it was all fake. Eariler that day....The girls were all dressed up in there costumes and were playing. Soon they started singing songs, making up there own words as they went along. this is how is went...
Courtney sings "I am a bride, but I have no one to marry me, but that's okay because I am beautiful"
then Megan sings " I am a bampire. I like to kill and bite people. Especially brides and princesses"
and ending with Hazel "You are my shunshine, my only shunshine"
Hilarious. The things kids come up with.
Halloween day the kids had school. When they got home they got dressed and ready so we could make it trick or treating to my mom's before heading to Moses Lake. My mom is so cute! She got all dressed up as a clown to surprise the kids. What a wonderful grandma my kids have. The things she does for them. Little things like that they will remember for a lifetime. I love my mom and all the things she does for me and my family. We are truly blessed. I know this blog is a bit scattered, blame it on the candy I ate for breakfast.
Jenn
P.S. the rest of our halloween pics are in the ritchie family gallery link to the right.

1 comments:

Mandi said...

Quite a group! Looks like they all had fun! We miss you guys so much!